My house is currently a flutter with the scent of cookies. I LOVE them! Full disclosure- I don’t eat most of them. I’m more of chips and salsa kind of girl. But I do some wonderful quality control before they leave the house.
My daughter on the other hand love to eat the cookies and red velvet is one of her favorites.
These cookies are extra special with the addition of Cardamom essential oil.
Don’t have Cardamom? You can always get some here OR you can sub in dōTERRA’s Peppermint essential oil.
½ cup butter, softened
¾ cup white sugar
1 large egg
1½ teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1½ teaspoons natural red food coloring
1 drop Cardamom essential oil
1½ cups all-purpose flour
2½ tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon corn starch
¾ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add remaining wet ingredients
- In separate bowl, sift together dry ingredient
- Combine wet, dry, and other ingredients.
- Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes.