Give me some cinnamon sugar on anything and I’m a happy girl.
In my old snickerdoodle recipe I used to double the amount of cinnamon – now I just add a drop of dōTERRA’s cinnamon essential oil and I’m in heaven.
These are an absolute favorite in my house. I hope you enjoy them!
1 cup butter, softened
1½ cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 drop Cinnamon essential oil
2¾ cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoon cream of tarter
1 teaspoon baking soda
Roll cookie balls in:
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add remaining wet ingredients.
- In separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- Combine wet, dry, and other ingredients.
- Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes.
Leave a Comment